Saturday, August 27, 2011

Heart to heart

Tau ga sih apa obat sakit hati?? If its bout love.find another love..and i dont really know how and why? I guess i m inlove with another guy..while the x guy ignoring me..humm..its too easy to me..
Yeahh..the x guy is busier recently, i know that, and the Y guy suddenly feel diffrent in my eyes..oh God..is it rite?
There is noting with the Y guy, cos in my mind he just as my subtitute, and there is nothing special between us..and i just feel unfair if i crush with Y cos i m lonely?? Okey.let it be..this is fitrah God give it to me..and Y guy also already in relationship *i guess* and i hope its wrong..
I dont reaaly sure, but i cant tolerate with another nuly couple when i am still single..huhuxx..i want to marry someone..
And smthing happen is..ipang is being a missing person, miss him always..he was become my part in life..he just him..and i dont want to have to be mine..we just happi like this..he just difrent with X n Y guy..
But hmm..i think its ok to leave X guy behind..he was to cruel to me..never care bout me..and i have to move on soon, i cant trape into him..byebye X..i love u so much in past, a litle at now, and never for tomorrow..aminn..=)

No comments: