Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Kurban

Dear diary,,,,
Finally this i could fullfill my duty as "orang mampu", why  sould wait "mampu" then sacrifice later? Better if i sacrifice now, and i will become a "mampu" *aminnnn*.
Last lebaran, i got extra bonus from my previous boss, and enough to buy a goat for kurban. Yhap, i did it, thankyou Allah. Wish i could do more next year.. J
Talking bout miracle of kurban, i think i got it, i got reunian my my lovely friend (yusni, roma, isw), i got reunian with mb eni, mb rini, wahyu and donni, got visit by mb ana..there were miracles for me J
And, what next miracle?? i wish i wont be lonely at my 29, omo,,,i'm crying,, L
Actually, every single breath i have is miracle, and i want more miracle,, i dont want to be alone L
Dear Allah, You must have a big surprise for me right? Dear Allah, You know me more than my self...
GBS 58, 19102013

No comments: